Procedure for Applying at Catholic Housing Management Facilities
Catholic Housing Management will only accept preliminary applications when a waiting list is opened. The application period will vary by property. Once a waiting list opens it will be listed on our website and the following procedures apply:
- Submit completed preliminary application. If you need a reasonable accommodation to submit an application, contact the property directly.
- Our team will review the applications and you will hear back within 2-4 weeks if your preliminary application is accepted or denied.
- It is impossible to determine how long it will take for you to receive an offer but the placement of the waiting list can be provided.
- We reach back out to you when a unit is available and you reach the top of the waiting list. At that time, you will complete an application and we will ask you to gather all necessary documentation for review and approval. If you decline the offer, you will be left on the waiting list for one more offer. Upon the second decline, your name will be removed from the waiting list.
- Once approved, a unit will be assigned and a move-in date planned. At move-in you will sign your lease, get your keys and receive an orientation and tour.
** Please note that all applicants entered into the waiting list will receive an annual assessment notice asking if there has been any change to your information since you applied. Even if there are no changes, this letter must be returned to the property indicating that you want to remain on the waiting list. If this is not returned, you will be removed from the waiting list.